If you were asked, “If you could take only one supplement, what supplement would that be?”
Your answer, after reading all the credentials of spirulina, would be spirulina:
1. The only food that contains the blue pigment, phycocyanin, the original color of all of life, nearly identical to the bilirubin released by the human liver.
2. Guaranteed to have all the pigments of life, as evidenced in its distinct demonstrable visual presentation: blue, green, yellow, maroon. No other food or supplement can demonstrate its power right before your eyes!
3. One of the very few sources of the all-important Omega-6 fatty acid called Gamma Linolenic Acid GLA, crucial for children's brain development and prevention of Alzheimer’s disease for the elderly.
4. One of the few foods that matches the colostrum of mother's breast milk.
5. Its 18 amino acids are IDENTICAL to form and ratios contained in mother's breast milk!
6. It amino acid METHIONINE is identical to the methionine released by the human liver.
7. This cyanobacteria created the oxygen of our planet, allowing all other creatures to flourish (3.6 billion years ago)
8. It is the only food that has not evolved or changed since it first appeared on Earth 3.7 billion years ago. In fact, there are 2.7 billion-year-old fossils embedded on rocks in Western Australia that have identical resemblance to our spiral-shaped spirulina today.
9. It survives alone, not needing any other food, thriving only on the power of sunlight and water.
10. It contains the original single cells of all pre-life called RNA and DNA nucleic acids, crucial for cell repair and proper cells communication.
11. It has no cell wall to ensure quick assimilation of all nutrients. All other known food have difficult-to-digest cell walls, stressing the human body to digest them.
12. It is the main food of astronauts and crucial for long-haul missions to other planets. NASA and the European Space Agency has commissioned spirulina to be used for long-term space missions.
13. It is the food that theoretically saved 240,000,000 Russians and Eastern Europeans from the 1986 Chernobyl nuclear meltdown. 16,000 children had alarming levels of radiation and, when given 5 grams per day, brought down these levels by 50% in 20 days.
14. It is the food that fed 1,000,000 Jews in the middle of the desert for 40 years in the time of Moses.
15. It is the food used to rehabilitate the survivors of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki atom bombings in 1945 and used currently to prevent workers from radiation at Fukushima.
16. It was the main food of the mighty Aztecs and the 9th century Kanembu tribe located around Lake Chad, Africa. Fernando Cortez rediscovered it in 1519, two years before Magellan discovered the Philippines. It was nearly forgotten for over 400 years until rediscovery again by French and Belgian scientists in the 1950s.
17. It is pesticide free since it is grown in water, not in soil.
18. It is eaten in cakes by 2,000 Chinese athletes six months before the Olympic games.
19. It is the only protein source of the Cuban weightlifting team.
20. It was declared twice by the United Nations:
a) in 1974, in the United Nations World Food Congress as "the most ideal food for mankind."
b) in 2005, in the 60th Session of the United Nations General Assembly, as "the solution for world malnutrition."
21. It was declared by the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) as "the food that adds years to your life."
22. It is probably the only superfood that is safe for children and pregnant to take daily.
23. It is the only food that has no negative side effects in 40 years of usage, produced in 22 countries, and consumed in more than 77 nations.
Now, why should your brand of choice be Spirulina Filipina?
Spirulina Filipina is grown in Subic, Zambales under the strictest European standards. A representative from the WHO visits the plant monthly to certify its purity and safety. We guarantee that what you get is the purest and most complete form of spirulina: 100 percent pure spirulina! Other brands have lighter shades of the blue pigment. Others have missing pigments. Ours contain the highest concentrations of theblue, green, yellow and maroon pigments, thus containing the maximum amounts of the full spectrum of nutrients harnessed from the sun.
ISO and other international certificates have been awarded DLA Naturals for its Spirulina Filipina and other products.
Our spirulina is dried at a below 55 degrees Celsius. This takes 8 to 19 hours to accomplish. In other countries, ovens are used to quick dry the cyanobacteria (takes 8 seconds). Our tests have proved that quick drying removes 40 percent of the nutrients.
As for dissolvability tests in lukewarm water (actual temperature in stomach), Spirulina Filipinavegetable capsules dissolve within 20 minutes, turning half-glass of water completely bluish-green. Others take hours, or even three days or do not dissolve at all.
Our cover capsules are made from vegetable sources (halal certified) and completely dissolve in the body’s system, thereby leaving no residue, which could lead to liver and kidney complications. We do not use binders, fillers, wax, extenders, or starches to bind our Spirulina Filipina powder into tablet form. Binders allow molds to grow on the tablets; and wax is added to prevent molds from forming; however, these leave dangerous residue in the liver and kidneys. A special technique known only to the owner and his close associates are applied to achieve this. Others use starches to bind the powdered spirulina into tablet form. To give you an idea what starches are, these are also applied to your clothes to keep them firm. You now have an idea what it will do to your system.
With 3 grams or 6 capsules or 20 mini-tablets of Spirulina Filipina, you absorb fully the following:
* 100% alkaline food :Pigments called chlorophyll, beta-carotene,
* Four major nutrients: proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins,
* Beta-Carotene equivalent to 25 raw carrots or 550 apples
* Iron equivalent to 50 pieces of spinach
* Vitamin B1 equivalent to 16 sardines or more than 100 times more than
vegetables, fruits and some animals
* Vitamin B2 equivalent to 47 fresh strawberries or more than 5-20 times more
than other foods
* Vitamin B3 (Niacin) equivalent to 8 lemons
* Vitamin B6 equivalent 90 grams of bread
* Vitamin E equivalent to 7 glasses of milk
* Proteins six times more than eggs
* Calcium seven times more than milk
* Potassium ten times more than all vegetables
* Vitamin B12 equivalent to 250% of beef liver that enhances good memory and
prevents serious anemia.
* Full load of ANTIOXIDANTS AND Gamma Linolenic
Acid (an important fatty acid that reduces cholesterol, prevents hypertension,
* vitamins and mineral salts at appropriate quantities compared with other food,
and all these free from all toxins!!
Let your spirulina be Spirulina Filipina!
Written by: Gigo Heredia