This document contains the Rules & Regulations and Procedures
& Guidelines of DLA Naturals, Inc. The company expects all its
Distributors to carefully read and understand the contents as well as
to always abide by them.
I. RULES AND REGULATIONS
I.3. CODE OF ETHICS
I.4. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
I.5. DISTRIBUTION OF PRODUCTS
I.6. SPONSORSHIP AND PLACEMENT
I.7. TRANSFER OF DISTRIBUTORSHIP
I.8. TERMINATION / DEATH OF DISTRIBUTOR
I.10. PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
I.11. REPACKAGING OR RELABELING
I.14. RETURNS / EXCHANGE OF INVENTORY
I.16. ERRORS, CLAIMS AND QUESTIONS
I.17. ONLINE AND SOCIAL MEDIA ACTIVITIES
I.18. TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT
II. PROCEDURES AND GUIDELINES
II.1. APPLICATION FOR DISTRIBUTORSHIP
II.2. APPLICATION FOR SERVICE / MEGA CENTER
II.3. PLACING AN ORDER
II.4. WITHDRAWAL OF INCOME
I. RULES AND REGULATIONS
The purposes of these Rules & Regulations / Guidelines & Procedures are:
• To assist registered Independent Distributors / Members [referred hereafter as the
“Distributor(s)”] in building and protecting their DLA Naturals Inc. [referred hereafter
as the “Company”] businesses.
• To establish standards of acceptable behaviour.
• To set forth the rights, duties and obligations of distributors.
• To define the relationship between DLA Naturals, Inc. and its distributors.
• To promote understanding and harmony not only between the Company and its
Distributors but also among Distributors themselves.
All DLA Naturals, Inc. Distributors are expected to abide by the Rules at all times and obliged to familiarize themselves with these rules. The Company has all the rights to terminate or impose necessary sanctions to Distributors who violates the Rules and Regulations.
1. Distributor membership is lifetime with no renewal fees.
2. A registered Distributor shall be assigned a unique Member Identification Number which must be used for every transaction to the company.
3. Member Identification Number together with a Password can be used to access the personal online page of a Distributor to monitor manage his activity and income.
I.3 CODE OF ETHICS
A Distributor must acknowledge that as a Distributor of the Company he/she is expected to abide by the rules and etiquette that govern his business with the Company and must not violate them.Furthermore, he/she must sincerely commit himself to the following Distributors' Moral Code:
1. Success depends on quality relationships and quality relationships depend on ethical
2. Choose the company with the products, services, corporate atmosphere, vision and compensation plan you prefer, and stick to it until you succeed.
3. Your reputation is the key to your success, do not spoil it.
4. Don't jump at the next greatest opportunity that comes. There's always another better opportunity on the horizon. Leave it to MLM junkies.
5. Protect yourself from downline raiders and cross-sponsoring opportunists by insuring maximal support to, and communication with your group.
6. The distributor application you sign is a legally binding document. It contains your company's distributor by laws which guarantee specific rights designed to protect the company and the distributor.
7. As distributors within the same company you share special contacts, restricted privileges and access to confidential information that cannot be abused without violating the integrity of the network as a whole.
8. The distribution community is built by the effort of many individuals, and are co-owned proportionally by everyone involved. No one has exclusive ownership of an entire distribution system.
9. Cross-sponsoring violates one of the most time honoured and fundamental principles of human conduct - the Golden Rule.
10. Crossing-up or approaching your upline as targets for other company is just another type of cross-sponsoring.
11. Cross-sponsoring damages a distributor's reputation. The company doesn’t allow it.
12. Confine your business activities to just one MLM company at a time to heighten your chances for success.
13. Honesty is the best policy.
14. Our company doesn’t allow you to represent other MLM activities.
15. By keeping high ethical codes of conduct, we help to strengthen our industry as a whole.
16. Be honest when sharing the products and the business.
17. Do not misrepresent the products nor the company.
18. Do not attribute to the products qualities unjustified or invented.
19. Do not promise the products are curing or treating illness. Our company is in the health prevention.
20. Do not promise your contact they will earn a lot of money without describing honestly the efforts to do to achieve it.
21. Share the costs of activities with your leader.
22. Train your down lines and get trained yourself.
23. Use the products and make sure your down lines use them too.
24. Duplicate by sharing the products, the business and also the company’s code of ethic and Laws.
I.4 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. A Distributor is not an employee, agent or representative of the Company. Hence, a Distributor must represent himself as an Independent Distributor and must not claim to be an employee, agent or representative of DLA Naturals, Inc.
2. A Distributor must keep his record of his own annual income and is responsible to submit the same to the Bureau of Internal Revenue for taxing purposes.
3. A Distributor must keep a record of his/her transactions to the Company.
4. A Distributor is not authorized to enter into any agreement or make an offer of settlement involving the Company to settle any complaint regarding the use or misuse of the Company's products.
5. A Distributor must issue and deliver a customer's receipt whenever a sale transaction of the Company's product is successfully concluded.
I.5 DISTRIBUTION OF PRODUCTS
1. Every Distributor is expected to be actively involved in the promotion and sale of the Company's products.
2. A Distributor must be honest in promoting the Company's products and Business Plan. He is also expected to develop his own group of Distributors in line with the requirements of the Company's Business Plan.
3. In making a presentation of the Company's product, must explain to the customer all the instructions and cautions relating to product usage as specified in the product labels or literature.
4. A Distributor must not misquote, misinterpret or misrepresent the quality or performance of the Company's products. A Distributor is only allowed to make claims that are only indicated in the published Company's official product literature. The Company reserves the right to claim indemnity against any Distributor in respect of any costs or expenses arising from any misquotation, misinterpretation, misrepresentation or undue claim as the case may be.
5. A Distributor must not introduce any of the Company's products as a medicine that could cure a disease.
6. No Distributor is allowed to sell products whose shelf life has already expired.
I.6 SPONSORSHIP AND PLACEMENT
1. A Distributor may sponsor people from other countries where DLA Naturals, Inc. branches exist or in countries where MLM business is allowed and recognized by their law.
2. All information entered in the Application Form signed by the Distributor including the Binary Information is considered final and official.
3. A Distributor is not allowed to change his sponsor and placement; the Company will not entertain or accept any request for change of sponsor and placement.
4. If an incorrect placement or sponsorship was made due to an error, a request for correction must be submitted to the Company within ten  days of registration given that the member has no downlines yet. The request should be signed by the registered Distributor and the sponsor and/or the center that made the registration. In the event that such a change is approved, commissions and bonuses earned will be adjusted accordingly.
5. In case, a Distributor is sponsored by more than one sponsor and a dispute arises, the sponsor who first submits the Official Application Form shall be regarded as the legitimate and official sponsor.
I.7 TRANSFER OF DISTRIBUTORSHIP
1. The Company does not encourage any sale or transfer of distributorship. A Distributor who wish to undertake such action must strictly observe the following guidelines:
• A formal letter to sell or transfer a distributorship must be submitted to the Company including a copy of valid id of both the requester and the new distributor, further, the Company reserves the right to approve or reject such application.
• The sale or transfer of Distributorship is governed by the following:
• The Distributor
• Direct Sponsor of the Distributor
• Center that registered the Distributor.
2. A Distributor who has sold or transferred his distributorship may re-apply as a new Distributor after a lapse of six  months from the date of sale of his previous distributorship.
I.8 TERMINATION / DEATH OF DISTRIBUTOR
1. The Company reserves the right to terminate any distributorship if a Distributor is found to violate or infringe any of the company rules and regulations or any term thereof.
2. A Distributor who wishes to self-terminate or resign his Distributorship must submit his letter of intention to the Company.
3. A Distributor who self-terminated his distributorship must wait for a lapse of six  months before he can re-apply as a Distributor. The Company reserves the right to accept and reject this application.
4. Upon any termination of distributorship, the Distributor automatically losses all his rights to any privileges, benefits or bonuses that he is previously entitled.
5. A Distributor, who has successfully re-applied as a member again, shall start anew and must develop and operate his new network of down lines and must not directly or indirectly encourage or entice his former down lines to join his new network.
6. A Distributor who has become incapacitated and desires to continue with the business may assign his privileges to his beneficiary while his account is still active by submitting an authorization letter to the Company.
7. The benefits, bonuses and privileges of a deceased Distributor will not lapse and instead may be passed on to his legal heir or beneficiary, the latter must inform the Company by submitting a letter with the attached Death Certificate of the Distributor.
1. The Company established the fixed prices of its products and marketing materials and no Distributor shall engage in product under pricing or overpricing.
2. If a Distributor is found violating the rule regarding the prices, the company reserves the right to terminate the distributorship or impose disciplinary sanctions.
I.10 PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
1. A Distributor must purchase products directly from the Company or the Company's Service and Mega Centers.
2. All purchases must be made in cash but the Company may, in its sole discretion, accept other modes of payment.
3. A Distributor may purchase or order for the Company's products through the internet. In such case, the distributor shall bear all the related and incidental expenses.
4. Only fully paid and properly placed orders will be processed by the Company.
I.11 REPACKAGING OR RELABELING
The Company's products must at all times remain in their original packaging. No distributor is allowed to repack the product or attach additional labels thereto.
If a Distributor is engaged in other MLM Companies, it is his/her responsibility to ensure that his/her DLA Naturals business is operated entirely separate and apart from any other activity. Therefore, the following must be adhered to:
• Distributors must not sell, or attempt to sell, any competing products or services to DLA Naturals, Inc. Customers, Distributors or Centers. Any activity, product or services in the same generic categories as DLA Naturals, Inc. products or services is deemed to be competing, regardless of differences in cost, quality or other distinguishing factors.
• Distributors shall not display DLA Naturals, Inc. promotional material, sales aids and products with or in the same location as, any non-DLA Naturals, Inc. promotional material, sales aids and products.
• Distributors shall not encourage or influence in any way, either directly, indirectly or through a third-party, another Distributor or Center to participate in another MLM Company.
• Distributors shall not offer any non-DLA Naturals, Inc. products or opportunity at any DLA Naturals, Inc. related meeting, seminar, convention, conference or other function.
DLA Naturals, Inc. shall not be responsible for delays and failures in performing its obligations due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, such as strikes, labour difficulties, natural calamities, riots, war, fire, death, curtailment or interruption of a source of supply, government decrees or orders, etc.
I.14 RETURNS / EXCHANGE OF INVENTORY
1. The Service / Mega Center should inform the company of the reason of return or exchange of inventory within three  days from delivery date. Shipment costs should be shouldered by the Center.
2. In the event that the Center will cease or stop its operation for whatever reason, return of goods will only be accepted if the following elements are satisfied:
• Products are unopened and unused.
• Packaging and labelling has not been altered or damaged.
• Products are in resalable condition.
• Products are returned with minimum two  months shelf life remaining.
3. Returned products will be valued at 70% of the invoiced amount less the equivalent point value if used.
If a Distributor has a complaint with another Distributor regarding any practice or conduct in relation to their business. The complainant should first report the problem to his or her sponsor or Center who should review the matter and resolve it with the other party. If the matter involves violation of any of the Company’s Rules & Regulations, it must be reported in writing directly to the company for the facts to be reviewed and attempt to resolve it.
I.16 ERRORS, CLAIMS AND QUESTIONS
If a Distributor has questions about or believes any errors have been made regarding commissions, bonuses, genealogy lists, or charges, he/she must notify the Company in writing within fifteen  days of the date of the purported error or incident in question. The Company will not be responsible for any errors, omissions or problems not reported to the Company within fifteen  days.
I.17 ONLINE AND SOCIAL MEDIA ACTIVITIES
1. Distributors are personally responsible for their online activities and postings to different Social media that relates to DLA Naturals, Inc.
2. Distributors must ensure that postings made are truthful, honest and accurate. Postings that are false, misleading or deceptive are prohibited.
3. If a third party trademark, trade name, copyright or intellectual property is used, the Distributor is responsible to ensure that he/she received the proper license to use such properties and must be properly referenced to the third party.
4. Distributors are prohibited to post any material that:
• Is graphically violent, sexually explicit, obscene or pornographic.
• Is offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libellous, harassing,
• Personally attacks any individual, group or entity.
• Violates the intellectual property rights of the Company or any third party.
I.18 TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT
To make sure that DLA Naturals, Inc. reputation of its brand is well revered, the trade names and trademark of the company are supplied to Distributors in an expressly authorized manner. Therefore, any use of the company’s trade names, trademarks, logo and designs in any unauthorized manner is not allowed. The distributors may use DLA Naturals, Inc’s name in the following manner:
Independent Distributor–DLA Naturals, Inc.
Ex: John Doe
Independent Distributor-DLA Naturals, Inc.
Distributors should not use the name of DLA Naturals, Inc. in any form in their tagline, website
names, website address/extension and e-mail address.
The company reserves the right to partly or wholly change, alter or delete at its discretion any provision of these rules and to separately publish its new or amended rules without prior notice as and when it deems fit and necessary.